I love your theme. I think your bills have real potential. Though they do seem a bit scattered I like the direction you are going in. A few suggestions would be to maybe center or put all frontal images of the people to one side and also put your seal to one side and have them in the same spot on every bill just to create more unity. Another thing is to change the colors of the fonts and have them all the same color and size also to add more unity. I like the fact that you chose to keep them in black and white. My favorite one design wise is the back of the hundred dollar, Mya Angelou because the background and how the foreground image contrast with it. Overall good job. Don't get frustrated I know how hard it can be, I'm a beginner to. You're doing a good job, it gets better with practice. Don't give up :)
I agree just create a format for all of them and it'd give you more unity! I like your background for the fronts. I think just work on making the font pop, some of the images have a kinda white box around them just use the magic wand or something like it to get rid of that. You picked a great theme to go with there is so much you can do with it! i hope you do this as i'd love to see how it'd turn out!
please understand that we are never trying to attack you. everything we say is for your benefit. if we didnt say it, then we would be hurting you because you wouldnt know how to make it better.
I love your theme. I think your bills have real potential. Though they do seem a bit scattered I like the direction you are going in. A few suggestions would be to maybe center or put all frontal images of the people to one side and also put your seal to one side and have them in the same spot on every bill just to create more unity. Another thing is to change the colors of the fonts and have them all the same color and size also to add more unity. I like the fact that you chose to keep them in black and white. My favorite one design wise is the back of the hundred dollar, Mya Angelou because the background and how the foreground image contrast with it. Overall good job. Don't get frustrated I know how hard it can be, I'm a beginner to. You're doing a good job, it gets better with practice. Don't give up :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, that's sweet.
ReplyDeleteI agree just create a format for all of them and it'd give you more unity! I like your background for the fronts. I think just work on making the font pop, some of the images have a kinda white box around them just use the magic wand or something like it to get rid of that. You picked a great theme to go with there is so much you can do with it! i hope you do this as i'd love to see how it'd turn out!
ReplyDeleteplease understand that we are never trying to attack you. everything we say is for your benefit. if we didnt say it, then we would be hurting you because you wouldnt know how to make it better.
ReplyDelete