There is one video I found to be neat; I've been thinking of doing something that involves the properties of geological processes. An here also is my in-class practice video:
I like the videos you've posted. On the video above was really because it breaks down the formation of geological settings. I like your underwater idea.I can't wait to see how your project turns out.
I have considered using clay, but it depends on the difficulty level for me and the availability of the material, considering that I most likely can't easily get my hands on enough for a video, even if the whole video is not claymation. Claymation is adorable though, and I think it has a richness and uniqueness to it.
Are you going to use clay too? I think claymation is so quirky and always looks interesting.
ReplyDeleteI like the videos you've posted. On the video above was really because it breaks down the formation of geological settings. I like your underwater idea.I can't wait to see how your project turns out.
ReplyDeleteI have considered using clay, but it depends on the difficulty level for me and the availability of the material, considering that I most likely can't easily get my hands on enough for a video, even if the whole video is not claymation. Claymation is adorable though, and I think it has a richness and uniqueness to it.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll be doing anything underwater, but it would be neat if I could. That one's just my in-class practice.
ReplyDeletewell done how the lil underwater ball gets bigger. makes me view this stuff differently
ReplyDeletei like this, i wish that i knew how to do stop motion when i was in high school because this would have been a kick ass project for science.
ReplyDelete