WOW! These are really good. I really enjoy the violet/blue balloon with the stars and I also like the flower with the sun. I like the colors of the flower and how it fades from one color to another gradually. I like the curvy stem/leaves. Very nice touch. Good job :)
the motorcycle looks good, showing some progress there. the other images are kind of simple, but it seems you're getting the hang of it. excited to see what else you can do
WOW! These are really good. I really enjoy the violet/blue balloon with the stars and I also like the flower with the sun. I like the colors of the flower and how it fades from one color to another gradually. I like the curvy stem/leaves. Very nice touch. Good job :)
ReplyDeleteawww your pig is so cute it makes me laugh:))))
ReplyDeleteI like your flower, very nice use of the gradients for petals
ReplyDeletethe motorcycle looks awesome. nice perspective. i like the pond image too.
ReplyDeleteYour motorcycle looks really great! And i like the pond as well; the clouds are simple, yet fun!
ReplyDeletevery cartoon like, and nice use of lens flare? and gradients in your objects
ReplyDeletewish they had backgrounds on some. The first one is nice with detail, both you and I need to practice more with this illustrator thing
ReplyDeletethe motorcycle looks good, showing some progress there. the other images are kind of simple, but it seems you're getting the hang of it. excited to see what else you can do
ReplyDeleteCool! Lot's of really cool shapes in yours!
ReplyDelete