Monday, April 4, 2011

Illustrator Designs & Logos





And Here are the Five Logos I Chose and their Redesigns




 







5 comments:

  1. These are good, but I really like the doves sitting on top of the water. I love the brush strokes of the water they float on and I lover the heart shape they create. I love the overall feel and composition of that piece. It has balance, unity, and variety. Great job with that one in particular. As for the logos, my favorite one is the AT &T. There was just a little too much going on with the other two. If you would simplify them a little more they would better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design with the flying saucer. You still need to work on brining out the text in your logos though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your spaceship was definitely your strongest image, you should've picked that one for one of the two you put up during critique
    i can see you getting a better grip on computer graphics, good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top design is really cool! I feel like it could be used for an electronics or music company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wished you showed the first one, it's hilarious. I love the idea of soda taking over the world aspect (hope i guessed it right).

    ReplyDelete