The tried and true
I like the transparent-looking squares. Though your title lacks confidence.
The computer version is easier to read. I agree that you could flip the colors. I do love the boarder.
the border seems different than what printed out... but I do really like it. I think you should try flipping the colors of the middle and post both of them side by side so we can see if it works better or if it makes a difference
Very colorful Christa :)
I like the transparent-looking squares. Though your title lacks confidence.
ReplyDeleteThe computer version is easier to read. I agree that you could flip the colors. I do love the boarder.
ReplyDeletethe border seems different than what printed out... but I do really like it. I think you should try flipping the colors of the middle and post both of them side by side so we can see if it works better or if it makes a difference
ReplyDeleteVery colorful Christa :)
ReplyDelete