Saturday, December 17, 2011

Young Adults' Interactions with Media (Section 1)

Since I'm always ranting about young people and how much time they spend with media, especially social media, and since I'm always complaining about the sorry state of movie theater attendance and non-Internet connected television set usage, I am finally going to start gathering eclectic "research". Although, I assure you the articles I'll link to will be from sources I deem trustworthy, I am not writing a paper or any other such formal endeavor, hence the quotation marks around research.

Hopefully, if I find myself in another one of my 'rants turned to debates' situations, I won't be talking out the side of my neck. And, hopefully, any stats I gather will both correct my preconceived notions and ascertain and support some of my assumptions (because even though I'm never absolutely right, I'm never absolutely wrong either). Then again, who is? That's a rhetorical question, please don't ponder it.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/12/radioheads-how-students-listen-to-music/

No comments:

Post a Comment