Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Collage Animation Resource

After chatting briefly with a classmate, I brought up my home to describe some trees (I changed my subject to a dry land nature scene), and I decided to do some image searching for general Mississippi 'treescapes'. So, I'm thinking of using tree types and a other general land properties to compose my setting. As I know, even the best imagined scenes are not composed off the top of one's head. I need pictorial references, so I'll place those in a folder on my desktop. Here, is where I'll collect links to articles about my home state's land that I find relevant.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/ar/archive/jul09/fungus0709.htm

http://msucares.com/crops/soils/

http://jeffreysmithart.com/cloudy-day-on-the-mississippi-river-plein-air-painting-on-the-rivers-edge/

Also, I would like to express a student's indebtedness to common license images and non-copyrighted image references for personal use. I would particularly like to thank the generosity of blog sites, which allow you to use images for non-commercial, non-copyright infringing projects, as they now so often comprise such a large percentage of Google Image search results.

I'll also throw this link in:

http://federaltwist.blogspot.com/2009/12/mississippi-delta-landscape-reading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment